This year's Graduation Ceremony will be held on 08 July 2022 (Friday) at 2 p.m in the Gömb Aula.
There will be two ceremonies on the same day. The afternoon event will be dedicated to students who graudated in programs whose target langugage is English, thus, students of the following programs are welcome to recieve their diplomas on the ceremondy starting at 2 p.m.:
- Applied Economics BA (bachelor’s) in Hungarian and English
- International Realtions BA (bachelor’s) in English
- Sociology BA (bachelor’s) in English
- Cultural anthropology MA (master’s) in Hungarian and English
- International Relations MA (master’s) in Hungarian and English
Message of the Academic Registrar's Office
- Your other documents can be collected downstairs in the lobby from 1 p.m. to 1:45 p.m.! Please collect them at the registration desk before the ceremony!
- To receive your diploma, please wear in a formal attire and gloves of the same color or white.
- All registered students who receive their diploma will be provided with a seat and their name will be on the chair. (You may invite anyone to the ceremony, but we cannot provide seat for everyone.)
- Diplomas can only be collected in person at the ceremony. Otherwise, from 12 July 2022, in office-time at the Academic Registrar's Office, either in person or by an authorised personelle.