Available services of our Library during closure
Our Library will be closed for an indefinite period from 11th November 2020.
Our customer service is available during the closing time by email: email@example.com
Document rental and retrieval
Students and staff of the Faculty may borrow or bring back documents at a pre-arranged time.
(Ordering documents and making an appointment: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- subscribed databases list on the library website
- subscribed e-books by Springer Publisher
E-books are available in the library catalog
The Library’s collection of digital content
The purpose of this collection is to provide our users with an orientation point where they can access electronic sources with filtered, relevant content.
The structure of the collection:
- literature research - libraries, research community networks, reference manager applications
- databases - freely available databases, databases subscribed by ELTE, other databases
- journals - direct websites of Hungarian and foreign language journals, with descriptions given where there is a freely available archive
- Thematic collections (currently: minority sociology, economics, cultural anthropology, international studies, political science, statistics, sociology, social work, social policy, gender) - here you can find special institutions / organizations, digital books, blogs, websites.
We are constantly updating the content of the page.
Other informations can be found on Facebook.
Thank you for your understanding!