The Chair of Human Rights and Politics Seeks Post-Doctoral Research Fellow (CIVILSPACE project)
- Conducting research in the context of the ERC-funded project CIVILSPACE (https://cordis.europa.eu/project/id/101001458), especially the cross-national and over-time analysis of the legal environments of civil society organizations in EU countries.
- Joint publication of research results with the research team.
- Contribution to administrative tasks at the chair.
- Teaching in the international studies BA/MA programmes (maximum 1 x 90-minute lecture/seminar for one semester per academic year).
- An excellent dissertation in a social science discipline relevant to CIVILSPACE (completed or close to completion).
- Research interests related to CIVILSPACE.
- A good knowledge of cross-national data collection, management and analysis (quantitative or qualitative). Experience in the design and implementation of data coding protocols as well as the analysis of legal data are desirable.
- Fluency in English. Fluency in another EU member state language (especially Hungarian, Polish, French, or other).
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to work independently and in teams. Experience of working in cross-national, comparative projects is desirable.
- Competitive salary (cca 1500 euros after taxes paid in Hungarian forint). The workload is 40 hours a week.
Post(s) ought to be filled by October 1 2022.
Please submit the following (in English):
- Cover letter that explains your motivation to join the CIVILSPACE project and what qualifies you for the post
- Contact details for two reference persons.
The submission deadline is July 14, 2022. Please submit your application per Email (in 1 PDF, max. 5MB) to email@example.com AND firstname.lastname@example.org with reference number TáTK/2071/1(2022).
Interviews are planned for July 19, 2022 online.
If you have any questions please get in touch with Dr. Orsolya Salát (email@example.com).